Monday, March 29, 2010

Blue Haired Babe

My wife is Asian Indian with very dark wavy brown hair. Or at least it was until she started greying at 16 years of age. She's been dying it ever since the same dark brown she was born with. That is until the pharmacy she went to yesterday ran out of that particular shade of brown and she switched to black. Half an hour after returning home, a raven haired Daya emerged from the bathroom complaining her hair was blue. It looked black to me and I assured her it was. So anyway, hair done, at Daya's command, we headed to the gym, 'cause I said something about how we both had gained a few pounds this past week and she complained that she didn't and I said while pointing, "Yeah you did" and then she wouldn't talk to me... But to make a long story short, we're going to the gym right. And everything is fine, good workout and all. But as we're leaving the gym, the sun came out, a real shocker in New England, and when it hit Daya's newly dyed hair a gorgeous blue tint could be easily seen all over the front of her hair where the grey was peaking out from under a very thin veil of black dye. "Wow, that is blue" I said. Really?" a distraught Daya asked. "Yeah, really blue" I said. "Oh man. I told you!" she complained. "No it's kind sexy", I honestly told her. "Really? You think so?" Daya asked as she tossed her hair a bit and climbed into the car with me. "Yeah, it looks like that hot young gal that shows up at some event with a really old guy look. You know that man wish I could afford a date ;like that kinda gal look" "Oh so I look like a hooker?" Daya snapped at me. "No!", I paused and continued, "No. Hookers have a really bad hair with roots ands stuff look. Call girls are hot man, really hot." "Sometimes you just don't know when to shut up!" Daya seethed and continued, "You just couldn't leave it at - it looks sexy or great or whatever. You just had to keep talking, huh?" I attempted a recovery, "I'm talking Park Avenue call..." "Just shut up and drive, will you!", she shouted at me and demanded we head to the pharmacy". "Gonna get more blue dye?" I excitedly asked. "Just SHUT UP!" was all she said.






No comments:

Post a Comment